[SOLVED] Blank page Gtranslate PRO :(

Popular automatic website translation tool

Re: Blank page Gtranslate PRO :(

Postby siamagency » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:28 pm

Yep, pages from yesterday are now translated ! good ! Thank you.

It will be long to transate all the site...the google api limit (100 000 caracters) is quickly reached everyday...

If i understand well, Its mean, if one day i modify text, the new text inside the page will be translate also ??

Last questions :

I have 2 things they never translate in any page.

-On top left its the search module. its write : rechercher...(search)
-On bottom of virtuemart page the button : ajouter au panier (add to cart)

How can i make it translate too ?

For finish, any news about the problem with virtuemart when we use the function search or add to cart...we come back to main language !

Thank you for your help !
siamagency

Postby Edvard » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:38 pm

If you want to have better limits you can use Bing Translator. Check gtranslate/config.php for instructions.

Siamagency wrote:If i understand well, Its mean, if one day i modify text, the new text inside the page will be translate also ??

Yes...

-On top left its the search module. its write : rechercher...(search) -- the input box values are not being translated by default, may be in the next versions there will be added an option to force translate that.
-On bottom of virtuemart page the button : ajouter au panier (add to cart) -- the same case here...

Siamagency wrote:For finish, any news about the problem with virtuemart when we use the function search or add to cart...we come back to main language !

Currently all the submit forms are being submitted to your site directly without going through the translator, that's why you are redirected to the default language. There are plans to add option to force it to keep the selected language.
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin

Postby siamagency » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:56 pm

Thank you for your reply !

Everyhting is clear now. Waiting to see the next version with input box values translated !

If you can also fix it for virtuemart, can be great.

Anyway, i realize the power of your tools now. Great ! I will impliment it on my others websites soon !

Thank you for your support !

ps : We'll be waiting for new version !! :)
siamagency