Gtranslate pro errors 500 and 508

Popular automatic website translation tool

Re: Gtranslate pro errors 500 and 508

Postby Yana » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:04 pm

Hi,
Yes, it is Russian translation of your website .
I've disabled GTranslate. GTranslate settings are correct. The problem is related to your hosting server. Please contact your hosting provider and ask to fix issue or you can use GTranslate Enterprise service.
Regards,

Yana Ghahramanyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Yana

Postby josept » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:56 pm

Hi,
my hosting is helping in this matter from the beginning, and has reported the number of errors. At this time the error comes from imobiliariaflorianopolis.com / index.php

1 - I have three sites on the same server with gTranslate, configuration and software used is the same. Only this is creating problems
2 - only this site gives problems
3 - the problem that report is that the plugin makes the process open, causing over load on the server
4 - Each time the gTranslate is connected, processes begin to be opened and the processes have to be closed by suport

I would like to have solved this problem in order to use this service. Right now I'm still not interested in upgrading. Only I will upgrade your software while running it 100% stable ...

I believe that you are able to remedy this situation, however I look forward in your ability to find the solution to the problem of the product you sold me

thank you
josept

Postby Edvard » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:51 pm

Hi,

We are not responsible for your server and if our software hangs it is only because of your hosting server configuration, because we have a lot clients using it without such issues. The solution is to work with your hosting support to fix the issue on their side, change your hosting provider or upgrade to Enterprise version which is not a software, you don't install it on your server and hence it cannot hang and over load your server.
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin

Previous