Forum Archive - Probs with site after translation

Probs with site after translation
Mar 9, 2011 7:32 pm by [email protected]
Hello, Edward. Thank you for new version, but it isn't works correctly. API key inserted, login/pass changed, RU as default lang, uploading in binary mode. But try to choose any lang on proznanie.ru, and you'll see that's happened. Hope you know that is it..
Re: Probs with site after translation
Mar 9, 2011 7:59 pm by Edvard
If you have &q in the end of your API key, you need to remove it. Also you need to clear gtranslate/cache/XX folder contents after that.
Mar 9, 2011 10:05 pm by [email protected]
API key's end is "-CeXjw" cache is clear now, but I get same with site :\
Mar 10, 2011 11:26 am by Edvard
Hi, Currently you have exceeded the daily limit: Response: { "error": { "errors": [ { "domain": "usageLimits", "reason": "dailyLimitExceeded", "message": "Daily Limit Exceeded" } ], "code": 403, "message": "Daily Limit Exceeded" } } You need to wait and make sure you keep the gtranslate/cache/XX folders clear for now.
Mar 10, 2011 8:27 pm by [email protected]
Thank you, will waiting. For now, then I back to 2.0 version - all is ok.
Mar 17, 2011 12:34 am by [email protected]
Hello, me again. v.2 isn't working now, don't know why. latest version doing the same - page with no css style and no translated text. cash is clear, day is just begin, but nothing new :\ Edvard, have you any idea - what is it?