Forum Archive - Styling gtrans plugin?

Styling gtrans plugin?
Aug 31, 2012 3:06 pm by Chris Fawkes
I would like to make a couple of style changes. I would like to have the font color for the country names default to black, The current country selected to red and i would like to turn off the blue background that appears on hover or be able to change from blue to the color of my choice. Great plugin but the current colors make it incongruent with the look of my site. Is there a way i can effect these changes now or can they be made an option in a future update of the plugin. Cheers. Chris Fawkes
Re: Styling gtrans plugin?
Aug 31, 2012 8:05 pm by Yana
Hi, You should be able to customize it with CSS.
Sep 1, 2012 2:37 pm by Chris Fawkes
I have tried. Can you tell me what id i need in the css . I can work out the rest of the code once i have that. Cheers.
Sep 1, 2012 9:23 pm by Yana
Hi, You can install Firebug on Firefox to see the properties of an individual element.
Sep 1, 2012 9:23 pm by Yana
Hi, You can install Firebug on Firefox to see the properties of an individual element.
Sep 2, 2012 11:16 am by Chris Fawkes
I can see the plugin code but to style from css i need to have an identifier already in the plugin for the css. I cannot see anything.
Sep 4, 2012 3:56 pm by Yana
Hi, The easiest way to customize the language selector is using the general HTML code. You can download it from https://gtranslate.io/#pricing/