Forum Archive - Error when installing on migrated site

Error when installing on migrated site
Sep 13, 2012 1:10 pm by LAMF
I have migrated a site: www.sit-right.se from j1.5 to j2.5 and when activating the GTranslate plugin I get this error: Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache/2 Server at www.sit-right.se Port 80 The site works when I disable the plugin but then the GTranslate wont work so please hlep me with this one. Best regards, LAMF
Re: Error when installing on migrated site
Sep 13, 2012 9:53 pm by Yana
Hi, Please check the system requirements: PHP ionCube Loader PHP Curl library PHP JSON PHP SOAP Apache mod_rewrite You can try to install the gtranslate pro general version. If you want we can install it for you.
Sep 14, 2012 6:31 am by LAMF
Hi, Yes please install it for me so I know Iget the correct version. About the PHP ionCube Loader PHP Curl library PHP JSON PHP SOAP Apache mod_rewrite It worked perfect when the site was on the Joomla 1.5 paltfrom so I guess this should be ok or is it any other requirements when using Joomla 2.5? Regards, LAMF
Sep 14, 2012 7:36 am by Yana
Hi, Please use contact form on our homepage to send the access info.
Sep 14, 2012 11:37 am by LAMF
Ok it's sent. BR LAMF
Sep 14, 2012 10:14 pm by Yana
Hi, I've installed the general version. Please check.