Forum Archive - Way too many problems: login, auto-translation, memory limit

Way too many problems: login, auto-translation, memory limit
Sep 16, 2012 9:01 am by rashef
Hi guys, I'm facing some error with Gtranslate Pro and Wordpress. I admit I'm not short on ignorance about php... I rely on you guys to solve this! ;) 1) The pages are not translated either with Google or Bing. I'm correctly redirected but not a single word is translated. 2) Login to edit page fails.. Short story: it doesn't work. It keeps asking for user and password... I don't get any error in error.log or access.log. 3) The ?force_translation=1 option reload exactly the same page. I activated the debug and I got [Sun Sep 16 10:49:18 2012] [warn] [client xx.yy.zz.ww] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 127928321 bytes) in /var/www/clients/client1/web1/web/gtranslate/translate.php on line 191 In the debug.txt I noticed that it's still trying to connect to google translate even if I set define('USE_BING_TRANSLATOR', true);
Re: Way too many problems: login, auto-translation, memory l
Sep 17, 2012 8:57 pm by Yana
Hi, If you can send me access details I can check it.
Sep 21, 2012 8:40 am by rashef
Hi, If you can send me access details I can check it. Hi Yana, thanks for the answer, what kind of access do you need? WP admin?
Sep 21, 2012 1:25 pm by sju10544
Only would like to confirm, that there are many issues with GTranslate Pro. At the moment we have a license problem (not the first time). Also we got the "Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted" error. Increasing the memory limit up to 512 MB brings nothing. Then we get an memory error (try to allocate above 512 MB). So this has nothing to do with the server configuration. We're using Joomla but all the trouble obviously has nothing to do with the CMS. Please work on a stable solution!
Sep 26, 2012 6:12 pm by rashef
I didn't have any further feedback... what should I do? :?
Sep 26, 2012 7:03 pm by corneprinsloo
Have to agree on this - lot's of work to get a commercial component working. Most components / mods / plug-ins work right off the bat... or maybe unzip first but that's about it. Gtranslate started working now. Not sure why... but the issue to enter a username and password is still there. Pretty sure i'm typing the username and password correctly every time but it still does not accept it. Any ideas?
Sep 27, 2012 7:38 am by Yana
Dear Rashef , Please check your PM.
Sep 27, 2012 7:39 am by Yana
Dear Corneprinsloo, It seems that your server doesn't populate $_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_USER'] variable. Please contact your hosting provider and ask them to fix the issue.