Forum Archive - [Solved]Edit manual translation can't save

[Solved]Edit manual translation can't save
Sep 21, 2012 7:51 pm by Nikolas
Hi I wonder why Im getting this error. I followed the description of how to manually edit the web text. I logged in into my site and used this ?language_edit=1. The edit take place and the text is changing according to my orders. The problem occurs when I log out from the site. All changes I made dissapear at once. When I log in I can see the changes but not otherwise. Any info how to make it to work ? Thank you
Re: Edit manual translation can't save
Sep 22, 2012 10:46 pm by Yana
Hi, Could you please send me an example?
Sep 23, 2012 3:29 pm by Nikolas
Hi Please try and log in with info I send you earlier through front-end. Log in as superadministrator and make the manual editing. Everything is cool and works but only for the users that are registered and loged in. If you are a guest and not logged in , you cant see the manual(human) made changes. Regards Nikolas
Sep 24, 2012 8:02 am by Nikolas
OMG this is the solution Luibokoretti01 !!!! It works now :)
Re: [Solved]Edit manual translation can't save
Sep 26, 2012 7:08 pm by corneprinsloo
how did you get it to work?!? can't see the solution thread.
Sep 26, 2012 7:35 pm by Nikolas
Hi I made the changes , saved and then clicked on the language flag that I wanted to translate to. I emptied the site cache and refreshed and voila!!!
Sep 26, 2012 7:38 pm by corneprinsloo
and what about the username and password that the site keeps asking for?
Sep 26, 2012 8:03 pm by Nikolas
Well in my site I can log in as a user . You dont have to type any password when you save your editing. Just log in front end in your site like a SuperUser or Administrator and just (edit?language_edit=1) the text. They system didnt ask for any password or username after saving the changes.