Forum Archive - I cannot access the Plugin(s) anymore

I cannot access the Plugin(s) anymore
Sep 9, 2012 6:56 pm by webseo
Hi, I got your plugin back on April: From: GTranslate Sales Date: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 Subject: GTranslate Pro Order #43469 We are using this plugin on this website http://lotoazulhote.com We didn't have any major issues until recently, when while needing to create a new menu item, I tried to disable the GTranslate plugin to be able to do so, (as I was instructed to do this, by someone in tech support, so that I could proceed to create the menu in question). However, for some reason, I cannot access the website Plugin Section anymore; not only the Gtranslate plugin, but the Whole Plugin section in the back administration of the site. I cannot see any of the plugins. Since I only have had to "work around" in such a way with the Gtranslate plugin, (which created such an environment where the plugin would need to be disable to be able to work on different area of the site), I need your help to determine if this is something created somehow by the Gtranslate plugin. Your quick response and needed help will be greatly appreciated, Beatriz Mendoza
Re: I cannot access the Plugin(s) anymore
Sep 10, 2012 10:48 pm by Edvard
Hi, Do you have any 3rd party SEF component installed? Can you check your php error log and if you see errors, post here.
Sep 13, 2012 2:36 pm by webseo
I cannot check a single plugin, they are not accessible, or visible anymore. I cannot access my global configurations either. Please clarify which PHP error logs you need. Thank you, BM
Sep 13, 2012 9:46 pm by Yana
Hi, Have you installed any SEF extension like sh404sef? If you can send me FTP access info and backend admin access info I can check it.
Sep 13, 2012 11:35 pm by webseo
No, I haven't installed any SEF extension. I can send you the info you need, just let me know how. Many thanks, BM
Sep 14, 2012 5:50 am by Yana
Hi, You can use contact form on our homepage to send the login info. I'll check the settings.
Sep 19, 2012 4:09 pm by webseo
Hi Yana, I sent the settings a few days ago. have you had a chance to check on this yet? Thanks! BM
Sep 20, 2012 9:47 pm by Yana
Hi, I've uninstalled the GTranslate plugin and disabled the gtranslate free module but I'm still getting a blank page. The problem is not related to GTranslate. Please try disabling each plugin one by one to find which one is causing the problem.
Sep 20, 2012 10:47 pm by webseo
Yeah, but now I have absolutely no translations, and no way to enable the plugin again!! I need help! Now I am in a worst situation because I have no translation! Need your help whatever it is that you can do, because the translations were working before you disabled them.
Sep 20, 2012 10:58 pm by Yana
Hi, You can install the general version.
Sep 20, 2012 11:46 pm by webseo
unintended copy
Sep 20, 2012 11:47 pm by webseo
What do you mean I can install the General version? I need you to do that for me, I cannot see the plugin section.
Sep 22, 2012 11:37 pm by Yana
Hi, I've installed the general version.
Sep 24, 2012 4:41 pm by webseo
Thank you so much! However, how were you able to enable the plugin? I cannot see the plugins section, at all. I cannot change any parameters of any kind for any plugin, that's why I asked you to install it for me. can you share what you did?
Sep 24, 2012 4:52 pm by Yana
Hi, I've installed the general version. For this version there is no need to change the plugins settings. Here is the documentation https://gtranslate.io/docs/57-gtranslat ... on#general I would recommend to disable your plugins one by one to find which one is causing the problem. The information about installed plugins and their status are stored in the database. The table name is jos_plugins. This table have columns such as published - 1 means published and 0 means not published. You can access your database using phpMyAdmin and make appropriate changes. Make sure to take a backup of the database before making changes. You can check this link http://myeasylinux.wordpress.com/2010/1 ... hpmyadmin/
Sep 24, 2012 5:11 pm by webseo
Thanks a bunch! i'll follow your advise. One last question, I will need to migrate the site to 2.5 soon. Will the translation plugin work for that version as well?
Sep 24, 2012 5:32 pm by Yana
Yes, Gtranslate Pro works with joomla 2.5 .