Forum Archive - Gtranslate PRO installation frustrations

Gtranslate PRO installation frustrations
Sep 26, 2012 4:52 pm by corneprinsloo
I have been to and fro with trying to install Gtranslate Pro... JSON, cULR and ionCube are all installed and working. when clicking on a flag all I get is a white screen. Have read a couple of posts on the forum to try and find a solution but there does not seem to be a definitive solution for this. Any help will be much appreciated. Why does this have to be such a mission to install a plugin and mod? Been using Joomla for about 4 years now and this is a first time struggle. thanks Corne
Re: Gtranslate PRO installation frustrations
Sep 27, 2012 7:40 am by Yana
Hi, If you can send me FTP access info and backend admin username /password I can check your settings.
Sep 27, 2012 7:59 am by corneprinsloo
Hi, If you can send me FTP access info and backend admin username /password I can check your settings. hi Yana I emailed the FTP and site login details to you yesterday. regards, Corne
Sep 27, 2012 12:22 pm by Yana
What is your email address?
Re: Gtranslate PRO installation frustrations [SOLVED]
Sep 28, 2012 12:36 pm by corneprinsloo
SOLUTION WAS: i just disabled language filter plugin (after following all the documentation)
Sep 28, 2012 12:40 pm by Yana
Hi, Yes, there is a conflict with GTranslate Pro and Language Code , Language Filter plugins.