Forum Archive - Enterprise problem

Enterprise problem
Sep 27, 2012 2:27 pm by mousasgallery
Hello i need your help i take this version Enterprise and you send me some information but i underestant nothing what i have to do! i have 3 diferents domain names www.mousasgallery.com this is the central and i ll translate the language everything at english it ll be default then i wanna make when the user they ll go at www.mousasgallery.gr to make redirect to www.mousasgallery.gr/gr and at www.mousasgallery.bg it ll be the same! can you make for me this update to enterprise version if i ll give you the password for the administrator of joomla and ftp??? Thank you! Best regards , Mousa Aisar MousasGallery.
Re: Enterprise problem
Sep 29, 2012 11:25 am by Yana
Hi, I have checked your website . You need to remove www redirection from www.mousasgallery.com and add the following lines to your.htaccess file RewriteCond %{HTTP:X-GT-Lang} ^$ RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^mousasgallery.com RewriteRule (.*) http://www.mousasgallery.com/$1 [R=301,L] Sorry but I don't understand what you mean by" at www.mousasgallery.bg it ll be the same!" If you want to have separate domain names for some languages please send us the list of domain name and language. For example: domain.com - English domain.fr - French Domain.ru -Russian etc.