Forum Archive - Enterprise no translate description

Enterprise no translate description
Oct 5, 2012 1:15 am by mousasgallery
Dear Yanna Tank you about your usefull help al this days but i still have problems 1. inside the products the discription its not trenslating all the time! sometimes it traslate and sometimes no! and its coming like this %Μπερζέρα what is this % ?? i check all the code and i cant find something! when i say inside one product i mean f.e http://en.mousasgallery.com/mpagiou/%CE%BC%CF%80%CE%B1%CE%B3%CE%B9%CE%BF%CF%8D-%CE%BD3-1100 2. At the left of the website site we have product searc when you press the number of one product (for example 6899 )it put you inside the product this when you are at english language its return to greek language :( 3. when you surfing at the website sometimes its coming this message : The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. Thank you for your time yanna you are great! Best regards Mousas Ioannis
Re: Enterprise no translate description
Oct 8, 2012 7:43 am by Yana
Hi, 1. % means that the text is in the queue and you will see the translated version soon. 2.We will investigate the problem. 3. Please check first request load time of your page. It should be less than 4s.