Forum Archive - Translation not applied to all

Translation not applied to all
Oct 13, 2012 9:30 am by back2future
Hello, I would like to ask whether there is some way in which I can translate a word or sentence which translation is only applied for this case and not for all other such cases on the website. For example the word "this" in Russian can be translated in different ways depending on the context. When I translate this word in one way this is applied to all other cases where the word is used and thus the translation becomes wrong in all other cases. Would you please let me know how we can deal with this issues because otherwise it might not be possible to use the program properly and it is not applicable.
Re: Translation not applied to all
Oct 13, 2012 2:56 pm by Yana
Hi, Please try to wrap every sentence with <span> tag on your original language. If you can send me the link I'll show an example.