Forum Archive - Error "htdocs/gtranslate/translate.php requires the ionCube"

Error "htdocs/gtranslate/translate.php requires the ionCube"
Nov 13, 2012 11:39 pm by hardmedia
After Installing and tuning I'm getting this error when i press on any of translate icon ... Site error: the file /usr/local/www/vhosts/MYSITE.com/htdocs/gtranslate/translate.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_fre_4.4.so to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation. It means that ionCube Loader is NOT installed on the server ? I'm using Pro version of Translate ... Thanks a lot for support ...
Re: Error "htdocs/gtranslate/translate.php requires the ionC
Nov 14, 2012 1:42 pm by Yana
Hi, You can upload the info.php file to your server and check the PHP information. You can find the file in the package . If the ionCube loader is not installed please ask your hosting provider to enable it or you can consider using GTranslate Enterprise service. For the Enterprise version there are no any system requirements.
Nov 14, 2012 7:48 pm by hardmedia
Where in the info.php created report you can find if ionCube Loder is installed because i cannot find ... Can you please, please, check for me if everything is ok on serve in order for gtranslate to work ?? http://www.avalonbiometrics.com/gtranslate/info.php Thanks a lot, Have a great day there ...
Nov 15, 2012 9:29 am by Yana
Hi, I can see the PHP ioneCube loader is not installed. Please ask your hosting provider to enable it for you or you can consider using GTranslate Enterprise service.
Feb 18, 2013 9:05 pm by vipra
Hi, I have a similar problem when enable the plugin, get the error message, only when I delete the whole folder "gtranslate" under plugins via filezilla, I can access the page again, ioncube should run correct, under system information i have: This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine: Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2010 Zend Technologies i tryd to change php version, 5.2 and 5.4 can i send you my site-logins ?
Feb 19, 2013 3:35 pm by Yana
Hi, Please ask your hosting provider to install php ionCube loade on your server.