Forum Archive - Help needed for Wordpress plugin translation and dns setup

Help needed for Wordpress plugin translation and dns setup
Nov 15, 2012 3:14 pm by juanma
Hello. I sent from your homepage contact form a request for updating my dns CNAME parameters. I received an email from you some hours ago. ¿how long does it take to update it?. Many users are trying to use the gtrans plugins and they are receiving errors because of this. Your help is sincerely appreciated. It is a Spanish website www.ladietadukan.es hosted in Hostgator, USA. Thank you in advanced for your cooperation. Additionally ¿is there a spanish translation or method to do it available for the plugin and the dropdown menu?. 11:42 AM (UTC) - Nov 15 Dear JUAN MANUEL REVILLA MAILLO, A new ticket [12329606] - [GTranslate Question] has been created. One of our operators shall respond soon. Thanks, GTranslate
Re: Help needed for Wordpress plugin translation and dns set
Nov 17, 2012 10:05 pm by Yana
Hi, I've created CNAME records. Please check.