Forum Archive - not possible to enhance the automatic translations.

not possible to enhance the automatic translations.
Nov 28, 2012 2:03 pm by juanma
Hello, I am using gtranslate pro. My web page is www.ladietadukan.es which is originally written in Spanish. Whenever I tried to translate into English, I will get a new adress which is this one: http://en.ladietadukan.es and I add the following string to be able to translate it manually. /?language_edit=1 So, the final adress is http://en.ladietadukan.es/?language_edit=1 The problem is that when I push to the "pencil" icon in order to translate it myself, I have to put a user and password. Which user and password is this?. It is not hostgator password. WHere can I get it from?. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Re: not possible to enhance the automatic translations.
Nov 28, 2012 4:32 pm by Yana
Hi, We have sent an email with the instructions. Please check it . You should find the username and password in the message.
Nov 28, 2012 7:18 pm by juanma
I have checked my mail (also the spam folder) and nothing received. Can you check if the problem is from your side or is it in my yahoo account?. Please send it to [email protected] Thank you for your prompt answer and help. Regards. Juan.
Nov 29, 2012 9:42 am by juanma
I am using Gtranslate Enterprise version and still not able to enhance translations by myself. Your help is appreciated. Thank you.
Nov 29, 2012 4:35 pm by Yana
Hi, Just sent. Please check your email.