Forum Archive - Can't get pro working

Can't get pro working
Dec 2, 2012 5:27 pm by vasiliszax
Hi i'm trying long hours now to make Pro version work (free was working just fine), but sometimes it translates only the half of the page, some it translates from greek to %!@#!%@!#$% instead of english. Just enabled SEO friendly and was very tiring for me to do..although i think i managed to do it (not sure!) I also have Ace SEF installed which might get to interfere with Gtranslate. All the below are up and working: PHP ionCube Loader PHP Curl library PHP JSON library PHP SOAP Apache mod_rewrite Searching through debug but i can't understand where is the problem As you see i'm a little lost in here and i would apreciate some help, please.. Email me or anything-i don't kvnow just help.
Can't get pro working
Dec 2, 2012 5:38 pm by vasiliszax
Forgot to say: Email: [email protected] Site: http://arkhonpanel.com/
Re: Can't get pro working
Dec 2, 2012 7:48 pm by vasiliszax
I will continue by saying that i found the solution after searching (had both general files and plugin in joomla..!) but now i face another problem Only partially translating my pages, could you help on this one?
Re: Can't get pro working
Dec 6, 2012 5:41 pm by Yana
Hi, Please make sure that you have set the default language correctly. Sometimes it may stop translating to not exceed the limits set by Google. The limit.txt is intended for saving the translation traffic. It has a timestamp in it and it expires. If you wait, it will expire and the translation process will continue. When you add ?force_translation=1 you force the translation process to be continued.