Forum Archive - GTranslate don't work if joomla cache is on

GTranslate don't work if joomla cache is on
Nov 30, 2012 12:28 pm by marcellodj
On my install: joomla: 1.5 vm: 1.1.4 sh404sef:2.4.6.1033 if i turn on joomla caching the gtranslate module stop working. Any idea?
Re: GTranslate don't work if joomla cache is on
Nov 30, 2012 1:13 pm by marcellodj
..the cached page offered to visitor is the last cached, eg if i switch to english the page is cached in english,the if i revert to italian,the page is still in english. it seems to do not cache different language versions for each page.
Dec 3, 2012 11:16 am by marcellodj
knock..knock..where is support?
Dec 3, 2012 1:25 pm by Yana
Hi, Sorry for the late reply. Please try to change gtranslate and joomla cache plugin order.
Dec 3, 2012 2:26 pm by marcellodj
gtranslate before cache?
Dec 6, 2012 5:45 pm by Yana
Hi, Yes, Please try to change order.
Dec 7, 2012 8:43 am by marcellodj
works,but does nt prepend the language code before url eg en/xxxxxxxx.html
Dec 7, 2012 5:17 pm by Yana
Hi, Try to disable the cache for gtranslate free module also.
Dec 8, 2012 9:15 am by marcellodj
is disabled...
Dec 10, 2012 11:41 am by marcellodj
this plugin is a pain...and the support is alone.
Dec 11, 2012 3:02 pm by Yana
Hi, Please turn off the cache as a temporary solution. Meanwhile, we will investigate to see what's wrong and if it's our plugin bug we will improve it immediately.
Dec 11, 2012 5:38 pm by marcellodj
Yana, my site ha approx 15.000 pages/products..if i turn caching off the site is unusable...
PLS Refund
Dec 14, 2012 2:35 pm by marcellodj
Thanks to your plugin i wasted days and visitors without any solution to my issue gtranslate-don-work-joomla-cache-t2690.html At this point i want to be completely refunded of my purchase.
Re: PLS Refund
Dec 14, 2012 2:51 pm by Yana
Hi, We can offer you to upgrade to the Enterprise service for one year. I regret to inform you that we cannot make the refund. Please note that this guarantee only applies in the first month of your subscription. Once the first month passes we cannot refund your money any longer. Please read the Returns Policy . Please try to turn off menu module cache. This should fix the issue.
Dec 14, 2012 2:53 pm by Yana
HI, Please try to turn off menu module cache.
Dec 14, 2012 3:08 pm by marcellodj
1 month is passed thanks to your support, turn on ,turn off and bla bla bla withou providing REAL solution THE MENU CACHE IS SET TO OFF ALREADY
Dec 14, 2012 3:45 pm by Yana
Hi, Please try to unisntall the gtranslate system plugin and install the general version. Here is the documentation https://gtranslate.io/docs/57-gtranslat ... on#general If you can send me access info I can install the plugin for you.
Dec 15, 2012 10:27 am by marcellodj
not solves,i should disable always page caching,otherwise is offered the cached page,instead of traslated one. this plugin is a mess.wasted my money.hope others don t go wrong as me purchasing it.
Dec 15, 2012 10:30 pm by Yana
Hi, Please check your PM.
Dec 18, 2012 1:13 pm by marcellodj
Ok, but how to activate the enterprise version? if you rply after 1 month then don t tell me that i should read terms of service..
Dec 18, 2012 2:20 pm by Yana
Hi, You need to create cname records. I have sent the instructions by PM. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Dec 18, 2012 5:44 pm by marcellodj
created the following: en.notebook-discount.it CNAME ani.tdn.gtranslate.net 86400 0 Operate with GTranslate Pro version OFF Operate with GTranslate Enterprise ON if i type: es.notebook-discount.it Your license is inactive or expired, please purchase GTranslate Enterprise! if i click on eng flag: http://www.notebook-discount.it/en/en/ i have error help
Dec 18, 2012 6:20 pm by marcellodj
the en/en solved..but still prblem with: 1 - licence 2 - if i click to flag and the go to another page, it reverts always to main language site, doesnt memorize the user choice of language.
Dec 18, 2012 8:43 pm by Yana
Hi, We will check the license. Please enable "operate with Enterprise" option in the GTranslate free module settings.
Dec 19, 2012 7:55 am by marcellodj
Operate with GTranslate Enterprise is ON
Dec 19, 2012 7:38 pm by Yana
Hi, The GTranslate Enterprise license is active but es.notebook-discount.it doesn't point to our server. You should create cname records. Please let me know if you have any problems with the configuration.
Dec 20, 2012 7:35 am by marcellodj
hello, i have the following: en.notebook-discount.it CNAME ani.tdn.gtranslate.net 86400 0 but trasnlation is full of % ..pls help.
Dec 21, 2012 10:11 am by Edvard
Hi, When you see % sign, it means that it is queued for translation. If you start browsing your site more content will be discovered and translated. You don't need to take any actions about that and crawlers will do the job for you and over time everything will be translated on your site. Please use a new topic if you have further questions. Thanks!