Forum Archive - Gtranslate Pro problem: don't translate the default language

Gtranslate Pro problem: don't translate the default language
Dec 17, 2012 11:53 am by Chuck
Hi admin and Hi guys, i have a problem with pro version. My website is in 2 languages: italian (default) and english. When i click on english flag, all perfect, the website is translated correctly. When i try to turn in italian language clicking italian flag the website stay in english language.. How can i solve this problem?
Re: Gtranslate Pro problem: don't translate the default lang
Dec 17, 2012 7:02 pm by [email protected]
Hi Chuck I think I have a similar problem, my default language is Swedish and the other is English. I have the problem that I get English as default language and when I click Swedish flag i get back default language until I click a menu item then I'm back to English again... Saw your post and no replies, you still have the problem? Why can't anyone help with this?
Dec 17, 2012 9:08 pm by Yana
Dear Chuck, Please check if you have enabled the joomla cache try to disable it.
Dec 18, 2012 3:44 pm by Chuck
Hi Yana, joomla cache is disabled. If you want to check this is my website www_italyusabusiness_us/index.php I still have the problem.. Can you help me?
Dec 19, 2012 1:11 pm by Chuck
Hi, the previous link was wrong.. the correct link is: www.italyusabusiness.us/index.php (i have added now index.php). The problem still exist.. anyone of the support can help me?
Dec 19, 2012 9:26 pm by Yana
Hi, Please check if you installed "Language Filter " or "Language code" plugins please disable.
Dec 19, 2012 11:18 pm by Chuck
Language Code is disabled. Language Filter is abled. ..this is not the cause..
Dec 20, 2012 3:32 pm by Chuck
Hi Yana, i hope to solve this problem because i have 5 website to use with GTranslate PRO version and i hope to purchase the other 4 license if it works correctly.. Should you help me to solve this problem?
Dec 21, 2012 10:06 am by Edvard
Hi Chuck, I can see that you have installed a lot of plugins for multilingual purposes. Please disable all the others, so we can provide you appropriate help to configure our extension. Please let us know when you have done that, so we can go step by step and help you to configure it. Thanks for your patience.