Forum Archive - Need some guidance with two issues

Need some guidance with two issues
Dec 28, 2012 12:24 pm by Nikolas
Hi there, 1) We are running a Swedish language web site and we use Gtranslate in order to have also the English language as an option for translation. As we use Gtranslate together with Payplans on our site, we are facing the following issue: Gtranslate seems that is translating not only plain text but also numeric values (such as prices in our case) transforming them to time value. For example ... 0.00 euros ... automatically translated to ... 12:00 euros by Gtranslate and this is a huge issue !! Is there any way to avoid any numeric value translation without any change of our site source code (this is not an option for us) ? 2) Also I must report another issue ... I need also to make some text corrections into Payplans (through Gtranslate) but the only way to do it is when I'm not logged in as SuperUser. The text that need some corrections can be seen during the registration procedure. Up to now I haven't found any way to do such a thing ... is it possible to guide me through or let me know for any other possible procedure I must follow ? A quick reply will be much appreciated. Regards Nikos
Re: Need some guidance with two issues
Dec 28, 2012 12:59 pm by Yana
Dear Nicolas, 1 ) Please use class="notranslate" attribute 2) You can create a dummy page with the same contents you want to translate on that page and edit it. As a result the login page will be changed too.
Dec 28, 2012 1:23 pm by Nikolas
Hi Yana The above suggested solutions are not working with these problems. I will try to explain the Payplans component in detail. There is no invoice creation module in order to use the proposed "notranslate" class ... the main problem is that Gtranslate is translating numeric values (price values) by default into invoice prior client confirmation. In fact Gtranslate is interfering to price value transforming this value to time format. Also there is no way to create any dummy page as the invoice is auto created every time a new member subscribes to our services. I've tried to exclude (using Gtranslate options) the Payplans as component but with no luck. Any other suggestions ? Regards
Dec 28, 2012 8:49 pm by Yana
Dear Nikolas, Can you please send me the link , so I can check it and assist you? Also I would recommend to contact "Payplans " component support team and ask to instruct .
Dec 29, 2012 2:28 pm by Nikolas
Hello Yana We solved the above problems even if we had to work hard for it :) Now I experience another problem and I rather keep it inside this post instead of starting a new one :). When I switch language from default swedish to english some text changes and creates a wrong link which sends me back to the start page if I push the button. In default language there is no problem , the problem occurs only when I change to english . Do you have any thoughts about it? This happens with a specific plugin that I use. Does the ordering make a difference? Should the plugin come before Gtranslate or the other way? Thank you once again:)
Dec 29, 2012 4:30 pm by Yana
Hi, Yes you can try to change the plugins ordering . If you can send me an example I can check and try to find a solution.
Dec 30, 2012 4:18 pm by Nikolas
Hi Yana I sent you a PM with all the relevant information. Regards Nikolas
Dec 30, 2012 4:50 pm by Yana
Dear Nikolas, I'm getting an error . Please check it Fatal error: Class 'CommunityGroups.htmlController' not found in /components/com_community/community.php on line 162