Forum Archive - How to insert the flags at the location I wanted?

How to insert the flags at the location I wanted?
Jan 7, 2013 1:25 pm by oinky
Hi everyone. I'm a noob here. Just had someone created a basic website for me. I find that this translation plugin is way better than the one created on my site manually. I had installed the plugin and I only know how to insert it at the footer of my site via widgets. Is there a way to insert it just right below the header instead?
Re: How to insert the flags at the location I wanted?
Jan 7, 2013 2:29 pm by oinky
I had managed to figure out how to insert the GTranslate widget code into my header.php but the flags appear to be in the middle. Is there a way to code it so that the flags are to the right or left side of my website?
Jan 7, 2013 5:21 pm by Yana
Hi, Please try to install firebug on Firefox and check the element properties and try to change the language selector position.
Jan 10, 2013 6:42 pm by oinky
Hi Yana. Thanks for the suggestion but I have no idea how firebug works. I'm a noob in website desiging so am quite lost as to what I should do to change the position.. :shock: Hi, Please try to install firebug on Firefox and check the element properties and try to change the language selector position.
Jan 10, 2013 7:08 pm by Yana
Hi, Try to use the following code to insert the language selector into header.php file <div align="center"><?php echo do_shortcode('[gtranslate]'); ?></div>
Jan 11, 2013 5:20 am by oinky
Hi Yana, Thanks it worked. But seems it will just be center, extreme left or right. Any code to input to align it to where I want? I wanted the last flag to align with the blue line. pls refer to the picture. http://i49.tinypic.com/1g3xgw.jpg Adn also how do I add alt text to the flags? Hi, Try to use the following code to insert the language selector into header.php file <div align="center"><?php echo do_shortcode('[gtranslate]'); ?></div>
Jan 11, 2013 5:52 pm by Yana
Hi, You should use CSS . Please check the following link . Hope this will help you http://www.barelyfitz.com/screencast/ht ... sitioning/