Forum Archive - Gtranslate Pro

Gtranslate Pro
Jan 9, 2013 10:00 pm by vimkar
I am using a Gtranslate Pro version and I have an issue when writing an article in a foreign language. The article is being translated in all languages, except the original language of the website, which is english. How can I change that ? Thanks
Re: Gtranslate Pro
Jan 9, 2013 10:24 pm by vimkar
I have found a way of changing this by changing the default language for the site from English to the foreign language. Still it would be nice if the Gtranslate would be able to understand from the language assigned to the single article which is the "default" language for that article.
Jan 9, 2013 10:27 pm by vimkar
I have found a way of changing this by changing the default language for the site from English to the foreign language. Still it would be nice if the Gtranslate would be able to understand from the language assigned to the single article which is the "default" language for that article.
Jan 10, 2013 7:17 pm by Yana
Hi, If you have a mixed content you can enable "Detect Main Language " option and it will translate from your original language to another but GTranslate Pro doesn't change the original language. This feature is available in Enterprise version.