Forum Archive - Moving from Pro to Enterprise

Moving from Pro to Enterprise
Jan 18, 2013 3:46 pm by natastna2
Hello, I have 5 or so pro licenses with you and am thinking of switching to Enterprise as the cache files on one of my websites are rising by 10gb a month or so and I'm not sure why. Can you please explain the process of switching from pro to Enterprise and can you tell me if as I already have a lot of links indexed in Google under language subfolders /fr/ for example, will I lose my rankings by switching? Can you also tell me if the Enterprise version works as well as the Pro version when it comes to pages like the checkout of Virtuemart as I need the checkout pages to be translated also. Is there a discount for switching from Pro to Enterprise or a way in which I could try a quick trial of the service? Regards, Anthony.
Re: Moving from Pro to Enterprise
Jan 18, 2013 5:46 pm by Edvard
Hi, Please find my answers below: 1. You won't loose indexed links, we have a special rewrite rule for this cases. 2. Yes, it works likewise 3. You will need to pay the difference of first year if you want to switch. We can discuss the details by email. 4. If you would like a trial you can get a one month Subscription. Thanks!
Jan 24, 2013 12:39 am by hardmedia
I want also to move to Enterprise from PRO but I don't know how to contact you in PM or email ... Please advise ... Thanks a lot ...
Jan 24, 2013 12:57 pm by Edvard
Hi, Please use the Contact Us form on our home page: https://gtranslate.io Thanks!