Forum Archive - You don't have appropriate license...

You don't have appropriate license...
Jan 20, 2013 7:19 pm by dave_logic
I have recently changed my main url from www1.aerosolplanet.com/site2 (dev site) to http://www.aerosolplanet.com and now reveive the following error....Please can someone advise ? You don't have appropriate license for www.aerosolplanet.com domain name. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license. David
Re: You don't have appropriate license...
Jan 21, 2013 7:45 am by Yana
Hi, We will check it and fix the issue ASAP.
Jan 21, 2013 12:17 pm by Yana
Dear David, You are using GTranslate Enterprise, not the Pro version. The license is active. Please create CNAME records to point to our server. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Jan 22, 2013 11:56 pm by dave_logic
Dear David, You are using GTranslate Enterprise, not the Pro version. The license is active. Please create CNAME records to point to our server. Please let me know if you have any questions. Yes I know this however the Pro method should still work as it has done prior to this. I do not plan on changing DNS until my site is fully moved over. This error has only occurred since the URL change NOT the Pro Upgrade.. Dave
Jan 23, 2013 5:57 am by Yana
Hi, You upgraded GTranslate Pro to the Enterprise version and the Pro license has vanished. Please create CNAME records and use the Enterprise version. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Jan 23, 2013 10:46 am by Chuck
Hi i have the same problem for my website: italyrussiabusiness . ru the error is: "You don't have appropriate license for your www .italyrussiabusiness.ru. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license or go back." i have payd that license !!! and my costumer is angry for this !!! solve my problem please
Jan 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Yana
Dear Chuck, Please try to add ?verify_license=1 to refresh the license manually.
Jan 23, 2013 3:09 pm by Chuck
Thx Yana, now the website is ok.
Jan 23, 2013 8:38 pm by Yana
Hi, Thank you for the information!
Jan 23, 2013 9:43 pm by dave_logic
Hi, You upgraded GTranslate Pro to the Enterprise version and the Pro license has vanished. Please create CNAME records and use the Enterprise version. Please let me know if you have any questions. I think I already stated that I didn't want to use the CNAME method yet? I have good reason for this. I have paid for a Pro Version in FULL and was trialing the Enterprise Version as per your offer a couple of months ago...If you look at my DNS you will see that I have in fact some test CNAMES setup which until recently were to work in tandem with the Pro Version - Why wouldn't they, one uses DNS and the other htaccess redirect ?? Please EXPLAIN this ? How can my licence have disappeared when if I go to the old URL Gtranslate still works perfectly well ? See below http://www1.aerosolplanet.com/ca/site2/index.php (This is none cached in case you think so ) Have you actually looked into this ??????? Sorry for my tone but this is my third post requesting this ??? I havent changed domain just URL even To save any further confusion, please just downgrade me from the "Free for 12months" Enterprise offer and put me back to the Pro licence I have paid for. Regards, David
Jan 24, 2013 5:41 pm by Yana
Dear David, Sorry for the inconvenience. We will downgrade the license to the Pro.
Jan 24, 2013 11:21 pm by dave_logic
Dear David, Sorry for the inconvenience. We will downgrade the license to the Pro. Its not an inconvenience, it appears to be the only way to resolve the issue unfortunately. Could you please confirm when done as Im still in the very same position as when I raised this post. www1.aerosolplanet.com/site2/index.php = works fine www.aerosolplanet.com/index.php = "You don't have appropriate license for www.aerosolplanet.com domain name. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license." Regards, David
Jan 25, 2013 2:15 pm by Yana
Dear David, Your GTranslate Pro license is active. Please check.