Forum Archive - Purchased the Pro version and never received the email conta

Purchased the Pro version and never received the email conta
Jan 26, 2013 8:12 pm by modelgelin
Purchased the Pro version and never received the email containing the download and/or serial number. I have checked my Junk folder and sent an email through the contact form on the site as well as directly to [email protected] to try and resolve this.
Re: Purchased the Pro version and never received the email c
Jan 27, 2013 9:14 am by Edvard
Hi, Can you please mention your PayPal email address, so we can check and resend it for you?
Jan 27, 2013 9:15 am by modelgelin
my paypal email = [email protected]
Jan 27, 2013 9:32 am by Edvard
You have purchased the Enterprise version and we have send twice the instructions for you to enable it. You did not purchase the Pro version. Now I can see that you have requested a refund. Please let me know how you want to proceed.
Jan 27, 2013 10:03 am by modelgelin
my website is modelgelin.com I opened the accounts of all sub domains. en, fr, it's like. I would like to have in their translation on my subdomains. I updated all the cname records, and also according to your wishes. translation, but I'm still on the same page when I click on the english flag is opened. subdomain in the translation does not. and as a new page in my page so that search engines will not flow. I want this I enter my hostingime and then your plugin. I hope you understand me.i send you my hosting information.
Jan 27, 2013 10:36 am by Edvard
So you have received the product. Please close the dispute on PayPal, so we can provide you further support. I can see that you have set a wrong IP address for your CName records. Please make sure to send us your hosting panel access info via our contact us form.
Jan 27, 2013 11:22 am by modelgelin
your mail is like that cname : sis.tdn.gtranslate.net your mail: Please go to DNS configuration manager in your hosting panel and add the following DNS records to enable desired languages: CNAME af.modelgelin.com -> sis.tdn.gtranslate.net # Afrikaans and i fixed my cname records that you said. so say me what is the true cname and ip .
Jan 27, 2013 11:23 am by modelgelin
my ip : 176.53.18.58
Jan 27, 2013 11:25 am by Edvard
Please close the PayPal dispute for further support.
Jan 27, 2013 11:57 am by modelgelin
i closed. pls immediate do my site.
Jan 27, 2013 12:28 pm by Edvard
Hi, I'm checking and can see that you have set your own IP address. You need to mention the domain name which we have mentioned in our email address. Please check https://gtranslate.io/docs/58-gtranslat ... umentation for more info about how to set a CName DNS record. If you can send us your hosting panel access, we can correct it for you.
Jan 27, 2013 12:30 pm by modelgelin
i am waiting reply . what did you do ?
Jan 27, 2013 12:38 pm by Yana
Hi, Just sent the instructions. If you want I can create CNAME records for you.
Jan 27, 2013 12:44 pm by modelgelin
sorry..
Jan 27, 2013 12:44 pm by modelgelin
i have a lot of domain about 100. so i cant give information anyone. but my english is not good . and i dont know how can i fix my problem. i dont understand anything your this written cPanel hosting Go to Simple DNS Zone Editor. Add new record Type in the Name and CNAME of the record. Click Add CNAME Record. what is your cname ip .. ? in your emain that you sent me. you mentioned your cname is sis.tdn.gtranslate.net . and i do like that. so why this plugin dont work.. did you enter my hosting ? cause i sent you my information about my hosting. and you give translating service but your forum just english . this is very funny..
Jan 27, 2013 1:03 pm by Yana
You will find our server address in the email. If you want I can instruct you via TeamViewer.
Jan 27, 2013 1:35 pm by modelgelin
ok what is your teamviever code.
Jan 27, 2013 1:38 pm by modelgelin
my id : 443 573 800
Jan 27, 2013 1:56 pm by Yana
I created CNAME records. Please check your email.