Forum Archive - Need some help.

Need some help.
Jan 28, 2013 3:57 pm by Datumza
Hi, I have a few issues I would like some help with. A few days ago, I subscribed for the enterprise version of GTranslate and today I bought the Pro version. I bought the Pro version because my server has some issues with installing the enterprise version and it is something I can't solve. It is because of a CDN installation I have. I was wandering if I could be refunded for the enterprise subscription. I understand that you have a 30 day money back guarantee. The second issue I have is that when I purchased the Pro version, I never received the complete order email. Just to recap; I would like to be refunded for the enterprise subscription and need help with the Pro installation and configuration. My GTranslate username is datumza. Let my know where I can send you my PP email and transaction IDs.
Re: Need some help.
Jan 28, 2013 5:27 pm by Yana
Dear Datumza, Thank you for your payment. You will receive the package soon. Please login to your PayPal account and cancel the Enterprise subscription. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Jan 28, 2013 5:31 pm by Datumza
Thank you for your support. The support on GTranslate rocks.
Jan 28, 2013 5:49 pm by Yana
Thank you! Just sent the package. Please check your email.

Try GTranslate with a free 15 day trial