Forum Archive - Enterprise - Pages Temporarily Unavailable

Enterprise - Pages Temporarily Unavailable
Jan 28, 2013 11:45 am by Stuart
Hi, I have returned to work to discover that the translated language pages are 'temporarily unavailable' when clicking on the flags or entering the url into the address bar. These pages were working before and I had no problems (other than waiting for each page to be translated and cached). Any help would be much appreciated. Kind Regards, Stuart Thomason Web Developer Galleon Systems
Re: Enterprise - Pages Temporarily Unavailable
Jan 28, 2013 5:32 pm by Yana
Hi, Please check your page response time. If it takes more than 5 seconds to get a response from your server for the first http request, then you will see that message. You can use pingdom to check the response time.
Jan 29, 2013 10:32 am by Stuart
Hi, The original page (www.galsys.co.uk) has a load time of approx. 1.30 seconds The subdomains (xx.galsys.co.uk) have an average load time of approx. 10.30 seconds Nothing has changed on the server since we set everything up a few weeks back. Kind Regards, Stuart Thomason Web Developer Galleon Systems
Jan 29, 2013 11:37 am by Edvard
Hi, Please ask your hosting provider to white-list our IP address. It seems you are blocking requests from us.
Feb 4, 2013 12:13 pm by Stuart
Hi, I have had the IP unblocked and the service is working fine now. Thanks for your assistance. Kind Regards, Stuart Thomason Galleon Systems
Feb 4, 2013 1:27 pm by Yana
Hi, Thank you for the information.