Forum Archive - Help with GTranslate Enterprise

Help with GTranslate Enterprise
Feb 3, 2013 8:05 am by Mikey23
Hello, I am using Gtranslate Enterprise in two of my Joomla websites and they are working fine. However, I've come to realize that I now need to have the auto-reply email system (from backend admin) configured to send emails in a language consistent with the particular frontend user. Please advise me accordingly. Regards,
Re: Help with GTranslate Enterprise
Feb 3, 2013 1:58 pm by Edvard
Hi, It will require additional programming on your side. You will be able to get the current selected language using $_SERVER['HTTP_X_GT_LANG'] PHP variable. For more info you can check GTranslate Enterprise Documentation: https://gtranslate.io/docs/58-gtranslat ... umentation Thanks!
Feb 4, 2013 8:16 pm by Mikey23
Hello Edward, With the help of documentation, i am able to store the selected language in a php variable. How can i pass this php variable in default joomla email system so that all the emails (forwarded by the default joomla system) are sent in the selected language(as stored in php variable). Regards
Feb 6, 2013 10:30 am by Edvard
Hi, I cannot answer to that question without a research. I think you better hire a joomla developer who can help you to do the custom programming.
Feb 7, 2013 6:23 am by Mikey23
Hi Edward, My previous post was that of questions from my Joomla developer. As it stands now, I have two websites using GTranslate Enterprise and I have plan to purchase it for others in the near future. But it makes absolutely no sense for visitors to be able to sign-up/register in their native Spanish, French, Portuguese, Dutch or German languages, but can only receive confirmation emails in the English language. As such, I kindly ask that you either conduct that research and get back to me with a solution, or direct me to someone who can solve my problem. If you can't (or won't), then I'll be forced to cancel my monthly subscription. Regards,
Feb 7, 2013 9:11 am by Edvard
You can contact 2glux.com for the custom work. Thanks!
Feb 8, 2013 5:32 am by Mikey23
Much appreciated. I have contacted 2glux.com Regards,
Feb 8, 2013 5:50 pm by Yana
Thank you!