Forum Archive - GTranslate Enterprise Setup on Wordpress on Windows

GTranslate Enterprise Setup on Wordpress on Windows
Feb 12, 2013 2:49 am by swizzmagik
Hello, I recently purchased GTranslate enterprise and I am trying to get setup on Wordpress that is hosted on IIS 7 and Windows platform. I have setup the CNAME records in my DNS, but everything seems to redirecting to the main www.xyz.com site as opposed to the es.xyz.com, etc. site. Am I missing something obvious? I am guessing it may have to do with URL rewrite rules, he is how they are configured in the web.config. <rewrite> <rules> <rule name="wordpress" patternSyntax="Wildcard"> <match url="*"/> <conditions> <add input="{REQUEST_FILENAME}" matchType="IsFile" negate="true"/> <add input="{REQUEST_FILENAME}" matchType="IsDirectory" negate="true"/> </conditions> <action type="Rewrite" url="index.php"/> </rule></rules> </rewrite> Any thoughts? Thanks! Brandon
Re: GTranslate Enterprise Setup on Wordpress on Windows
Feb 12, 2013 1:45 pm by Yana
Hi, Can you please send me your website address, so I can check CNAME records?
Feb 12, 2013 3:42 pm by swizzmagik
Yes, the site is tayloranesthesia.com Here are the records as they show in my web host: ... ...
Feb 12, 2013 3:54 pm by Yana
Hi, Please make sure that you activated "operate with Enterprise" option. Also check if you are redirecting your domain name to www you need to disable the redirect for all users or at least for requests from our network.
Feb 12, 2013 7:27 pm by swizzmagik
Hello, I don't see an 'operate with enterprise' option... I just have the free version currently. Do I need the pro version and where do I download it?
Feb 13, 2013 4:53 pm by Edvard
Hi, Can you please mention what is your domain name, so we can tell you exactly what to do? If you do not want it to be public you may contact us using our contact us form on our home page. What you describe is most likely because you are redirecting your xyz.com to www.xyz.com. If you are able to disable the redirect it will work. If you cannot do that we can do it for you on our side, we just need to know your domain name. After the Enterprise works as expected you will need to download and install the latest version of GTranslate free on your site and use Operate with Enterprise option to have language selector on your pages.
Feb 13, 2013 4:59 pm by Edvard
Sorry, I missed the domain name on your previous message. Please check now, it should be fixed: http://es.tayloranesthesia.com/about-us/
Feb 17, 2013 5:57 pm by swizzmagik
Hello, Thanks for all the help! It seems to be working!
Feb 17, 2013 10:36 pm by Yana
You're welcome!