Forum Archive - Problem with Gtranslate Pro Urgent

Problem with Gtranslate Pro Urgent
Feb 17, 2013 12:10 pm by buga
good, I just bought the GTranslate Pro today, configured as I've seen in the tutorial, but the problem is that when I click on the banners of other languages ​​I come in white pages. He tells me that there is an error specifically: Not Found The requested URL /en/ was not found on this server. Apache Server at http://www.xxx.es Port 80
Re: Problem with Gtranslate Pro Urgent
Feb 17, 2013 1:04 pm by buga
I've been searching the internet and does not meet the requirements to host it. There return policy??. I needed to put it in English the main page, as this module allows a link?. If you can not fix I would like to take me to any return policy
Feb 17, 2013 3:27 pm by Yana
Hi, If yo can send me ftp access info and backend admin username/password I can install it for you. Please use the contact form on our homepage.
Feb 17, 2013 5:14 pm by buga
i sent information. need fix it now, it's urgent. If not I will resort to another component. Thank you.
Feb 17, 2013 10:55 pm by Yana
Hi, I can see you installed the plugin correctly and it is working.
Feb 19, 2013 9:56 am by buga
It does not work well, the company that hosts my website, I have been told that is not compatible. There return policy for purchasing GTranslate Pro?
Feb 19, 2013 2:02 pm by Yana
Hi, Can you please describe the problem in more detail , so we can understand and assist you?