Forum Archive - site error System - GTranslate Ioncube loader Joomla 2.5.9

site error System - GTranslate Ioncube loader Joomla 2.5.9
Feb 19, 2013 2:19 pm by vipra
Hi, need urgent help Have problems with gtranslate pro when enable the plugin"System - GTranslate", get the error message: "Site error: the file /-/htdocs/plugins/system/gtranslate/gtranslate.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation." only when I delete the whole folder "gtranslate" under plugins via filezilla, I can access the page again, ioncube should run correct, its defenetly the right one, ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so included under system information i have: This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine: Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2010 Zend Technologies i tryd to change php version, 5.2 (with ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so) and 5.4 (with ioncube_loader_lin_5.4.so) can i send you my site-logins ?
Re: site error System - GTranslate Ioncube loader Joomla 2.5
Feb 19, 2013 2:40 pm by Yana
Hi, Gtranstale Pro requires the PHP ionCube loader . Please ask your hosting provider to enable it for you. If it is not possible you can consider using our Enterprise service. For the Enterprise version there are no any system requirements.