Forum Archive - Need urgent help installation GTranslate PRO

Need urgent help installation GTranslate PRO
Feb 18, 2013 8:27 pm by Juan
I would appreciate urgent help with the installation I have sent the information by contact form A new ticket [16595366] - [GTranslate Question] has been created. Thanks a lot in advance
Re: Need urgent help installation GTranslate PRO
Feb 19, 2013 12:53 pm by Yana
Hi, The plugin installed. Please enable "Operate with Pro " option in the gtranslate fee module settings page.
Feb 19, 2013 2:08 pm by Juan
sorry now I can not edit, ask for usser and password and when I put the one i have in confip.php it doesnt work thank you for urgent reply
Feb 19, 2013 3:48 pm by Yana
Hi, It seems that your server doesn't populate $_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_USER'] variable. Please contact your hosting provider and ask them to fix the issue.
Feb 19, 2013 4:48 pm by Juan
Thank you so much for your help !!! you have a happy new customer ;o)
Feb 19, 2013 8:53 pm by Yana
You're welcome :D ! Please let me know if you have any questions.
Feb 20, 2013 4:41 pm by Jokke
Hello I need installation wizard, promised to install on my joomla, I purchased a pro
Feb 21, 2013 6:46 am by Yana
Hi, You can find the documentation here https://gtranslate.io/docs/57-gtranslat ... umentation If you can send me ftp info and joomla backend admin username/password I'll install it for you.
Feb 21, 2013 9:58 am by Jokke
I've sent you a request: I checked that you send the IP address of 85.17.168.121 not have a firewall blocking list. In order to open the appropriate ports, need to get an explanation of the application server has to be running and what ports it needs to open the firewall to function
Feb 21, 2013 10:00 am by Jokke
Hi, You can find the documentation here https://gtranslate.io/docs/57-gtranslat ... umentation If you can send me ftp info and joomla backend admin username/password I'll install it for you. I've sent you a request: I checked that you send the IP address of 85.17.168.121 not have a firewall blocking list. In order to open the appropriate ports, need to get an explanation of the application server has to be running and what ports it needs to open the firewall to function
Feb 21, 2013 10:13 am by Jokke
I've sent you a request: I checked that you send the IP address of 85.17.168.121 not have a firewall blocking list. In order to open the appropriate ports, need to get an explanation of the application server has to be running and what ports it needs to open the firewall to function
Feb 21, 2013 10:48 am by Jokke
Hi, You can find the documentation here https://gtranslate.io/docs/57-gtranslat ... umentation If you can send me ftp info and joomla backend admin username/password I'll install it for you. Server, or the server administrator informed of this message: The problem or the solution to it is not possible to comment without the original problem. Should know which application to disk space is to be installed, as well as what kind of problems this causes.
Feb 21, 2013 11:07 am by Jokke
I would appreciate urgent help with the installation I have sent the information by contact form A new ticket [16595366] - [GTranslate Question] has been created. Thanks a lot in advance I have since yesterday tried to do as well as expected measures I find this to be too slow, I am very sorry and I understand you have a lot of work. But I can not wait to be on standby if you do not get installed, and no progress is if I can get my money back
Feb 21, 2013 11:13 am by Jokke
I talked to before buying Yanan with the promised installation I have been waiting for answers to my questions, I do not get them. You had a promise!
Feb 21, 2013 11:23 am by Jokke
You are not able to go to my server, there will need to select the correct domain, is the choice of the page at the top right side of the name of a company with a small triangle button.
Feb 21, 2013 11:30 am by Jokke
Hi, The plugin installed. Please enable "Operate with Pro " option in the gtranslate fee module settings page. Hello, we have bought Pro Version, but we got only plugin. Where can we download the module? We site to Joomla 2.5.8. Waiting for your reply. Best regards.
Feb 21, 2013 1:01 pm by Yana
Hi, You can download the module from https://gtranslate.io/#pricing . I can see there is a license error . We will check your license ASAP.
Feb 21, 2013 1:13 pm by Jokke
Hi, You can download the module from https://gtranslate.io/#pricing . I can see there is a license error . We will check your license ASAP.
Feb 21, 2013 1:50 pm by Jokke
Now I got the module installed, I wonder if the light begins to shine?
Feb 21, 2013 2:18 pm by Jokke
Hi, You can download the module from https://gtranslate.io/#pricing . I can see there is a license error . We will check your license ASAP. I do not use gtranslate, you had to install, you have not installed Why should I go to write feedback, I hope that you keep your promise. You made a mistake on my server, you do not know how to open the right domain, you do not respond to messages I have to enter into his work, I put on report server. Module and plugin installed, tarviiko else?
Feb 21, 2013 6:06 pm by Jokke
When the plugin on the site and move to another sheet comes this message: You do not have Appropriate license for your my domain.com. Please purchase gtranslate Pro license or go back. I would point out that I bought, why these things are not in order.
Feb 21, 2013 6:12 pm by Jokke
I get an error ERROR when the plugin is enabled Because you can not get to page: bookmark / favorite Search Engine, which is out of date listing for this site incorrect address You do not have access to this page The requested resource was not found Error detected for any request. Try the following pages: front page If the problems persist, contact the site administrator and report the error below .. not found
Feb 21, 2013 6:38 pm by Jokke
I, selling your version does not exist gtranslate / cache / XX folders therefore can not access
Feb 22, 2013 9:23 am by Jokke
Download the latest version of the package gtranslate gtranslate_yourdomain.com.zip Which was sent by e-mail and unzip it locally. You call for to download, I have not even gotten it from you, you are sent, how many bugs here.
Feb 22, 2013 12:08 pm by Yana
Dear Jokke, There is no any bug. You just need to install the plugin by following the instructions. I cannot login to your server. Please check it.