Forum Archive - Free version works, payed version not

Free version works, payed version not
Feb 27, 2013 8:10 am by peterdejong
Hi, Free version works ok and pretty fast but the payed version does not translate the full site and leaves parts untranslated. Even if I switch to the native language parts are still translated and some words not but those words are put in capital letters. please help. peter
Re: Free version works, payed version not
Feb 27, 2013 1:40 pm by Yana
Hi, Can you please post your website address so I can check and assist you?
Feb 27, 2013 3:05 pm by peterdejong
Hi, Can you please post your website address so I can check and assist you? I have send directly after this post an email with all details, including a admin login. Did you get that email?
Feb 27, 2013 3:46 pm by Yana
Hi, I corrected the settings. There is no need to install both versions at the same time ( GTranslate Pro system plugin and GTranslate Pro general version).
Feb 27, 2013 4:17 pm by peterdejong
Hi, I corrected the settings. There is no need to install both versions at the same time ( GTranslate Pro system plugin and GTranslate Pro general version). Ah, thank you !
Feb 27, 2013 5:51 pm by Yana
You're welcome!