Forum Archive - Pro has suddenly started returning ionCube PHP Loader error

Pro has suddenly started returning ionCube PHP Loader error
Feb 27, 2013 4:45 pm by jasongt
Hi, I have been using the Pro versionmodule in joomla for a while now with no problems. Suddenly I have started getting the following error messages: Site error: the file ....../htdocs/ypjoomla/gtranslate/translate.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.4.so to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation. The only recent change made to the site was to add a SystemCDN component but when I disable this I still get the error. I have ioncube installed on the root of the site and ioncube_loader_lin_5.4.so and ioncube_loader_lin_5.4_ts.so is also there and have creation dates of 16th July 2012 i.e. they have been there and working for a long time.
Re: Pro has suddenly started returning ionCube PHP Loader er
Feb 27, 2013 4:54 pm by jasongt
Ah, I have fixed it. The php.ini file in gtranslate was pointing to version 5.2 /htdocs/ypjoomla/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so I changed this to 5.4 and it is now working. Do you know what has changed to cause this problem as I haven't changed anything previous to making this change?
Re: Pro has suddenly started returning ionCube PHP Loader er
Feb 27, 2013 5:48 pm by Yana
Hi, Please check it with your hosting provider. It is possible that they changed the settings.