Forum Archive - don't working method redirect & question of google api

don't working method redirect & question of google api
Mar 17, 2011 2:46 pm by [email protected]
Hi I have paid a license for domains: emrrealestate.com investcontract.com.tr investcontract.com investcontract.eu investcontract.mobi investkontrakt.ru 1. I have attached to the site several domains, how do I use the google API, for GTranslate? 2. if you choose any method of translation, but Google Default, the choice of language on the site text is not translated. but I need a Redirect method license activation only investkontrakt.ru, work (more time not working) GTranslate can check investkontrakt.ru thanks
Re: don't working method redirect & question of google api
Mar 18, 2011 1:01 pm by Edvard
As I can see it is installed on your investkontrakt.ru, currently you are exceeding your API key daily limits: Response: { "error": { "errors": [ { "domain": "usageLimits", "reason": "dailyLimitExceeded", "message": "Daily Limit Exceeded" } ], "code": 403, "message": "Daily Limit Exceeded" } } You just need to use Redirect translation method and wait. Everything will be translated over time. You can check your API key usage on https://code.google.com/apis/console/ Please let me know if you have any questions.