Forum Archive - (Solved)SOBI2 and SobiSEF don't work

(Solved)SOBI2 and SobiSEF don't work
Mar 9, 2013 9:34 am by anry777
Hi! Problem 1. I have Joomla with Sobi2 component and SobiSEF plugin. When SobiSEF plugin for Sobi2 is active Gtranslate don't work well it translate only main page, but wen click on category to open it, URL is changed, but category items don't open. Admin access to site send to Yana mail. Problem 2. Is menu on right side when site is on default language menu items is brake using </br>, but when translated with Gtranslate it change to </ Br> and menu is on one line. Question. When i push to open new language for first time it takes some time to open translated page, i have changed CHMOD to 777 for cache folder and its subfolder and files, is any solution when page in all languages is indexed and cache is make for it. Hope for your soution soon. Thank you, good day!
Re: SOBI2 and SobiSEF don't work
Mar 11, 2013 7:56 am by Yana
Hi , Can you please check again? It should work.
Mar 11, 2013 11:51 am by anry777
Thank you seems now Gtranslate works, but still is problem with menu on rigth side. Problem 2. Is menu on right side when site is on default language menu items is brake using </br>, but when translated with Gtranslate it change to </ Br> and menu is on one line.
Mar 11, 2013 12:07 pm by Yana
Hi, Please check your website for html validation errors and fix all end tag errors. This will solve the issue.
Mar 11, 2013 7:38 pm by anry777
I found myself this was SOBI2 module plugin where was incorrect </br>, i change it to <br/> and this problem is gone. Thanks for support.
Re: (Solved)SOBI2 and SobiSEF don't work
Mar 11, 2013 9:36 pm by Yana
Good to hear that! You're welcome!