Forum Archive - Not working Drupal

Not working Drupal
Mar 11, 2013 8:45 pm by fruitiondev
We have a Drupal site and have installed the Pro version of the module. It seems like some content is getting translated (like Japanese) but not others: http://******* Any ideas? Also we are using the administration_menu module with Drupal: http://drupal.org/project/admin_menu Seems like there is a conflict with your module, I get this error at the bottom of pages when logged is as a Drupal admin: The requested page "/admin_menu/cache/9807652fb625bd38a1c5bdd18b1a3e0f" could not be found.
Re: Not working Drupal
Mar 11, 2013 9:55 pm by Yana
Hi, Please try to enable GTranslate debug mode and check /gtranslate/debug.txt file to understand what the problem is. If you have entered API key which is an optional feature make sure is correct or just remove it. Gtranslate cache should b ein th e/gtranslate/cache/xx directory not in the /admin_menu/cache .
Mar 12, 2013 8:02 pm by fruitiondev
I see the cache folders in the right place, it is just like no nothing new is getting generated in those cache folders. The folders are all 777. I turn on debug and click on the GERMAN flag and you can see the file here: http://*****/gtranslate/debug.txt
Mar 12, 2013 8:08 pm by fruitiondev
I also clicked around as an admin who has the ADMIN MENU module enabled and you can see the errors related to the admin menu for Drupal there.
Mar 13, 2013 2:01 pm by Yana
Hi, Just checked your website and can see the translated version. Where can I see the Error? Can you send me the link?
Mar 13, 2013 4:13 pm by fruitiondev
You are right it seems better now. You can see some of the errors in the debug file but you need to be logged in as an administrator on the Drupal site to see the errors about admin menu. Is there a credit limit of some sort? Like maybe it translated what it could but then ran out of credits?
Mar 14, 2013 2:49 pm by Yana
Hi, There are some limitations on the number of characters you can translate per day. Over time everything will be translated. Can you please send me username/password so I can see the error?
Apr 11, 2013 9:45 pm by roderik
I have the same problem... and got a brainwave. The following line should be added to your access rules: RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/js/ RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA] This affects not only admin_menu but also the Views admin UI (you cannot edit any views without it) - both request URLS of the form /js/.... In other words, it's a must for Drupal. The claim that Drupal is 'supported' without it, is... disputable. @Yana: please consider adding this to the 'general' documentation, or add a special note on Drupal to the readme.
Apr 12, 2013 7:13 pm by Yana
Thank you!