Forum Archive - When using Pro only the home page is translated

When using Pro only the home page is translated
Mar 29, 2013 2:59 pm by cruk
Hello I have installed the Pro version but having great problems and cannot use. My default language is English GB and all pages and products are there in the English language. If I select any other language I receive a message which i have checked the translation and it says page cannot be found on every page except the home page. The home page is the only page I can translate in pro, what am I doing wrong ? I have for the time being turned off Pro and gone back to free version as the free version translates every page in every language
Re: When using Pro only the home page is translated
Mar 29, 2013 7:50 pm by Yana
Hi, Which version of GTranslate Pro you installed General or Joomla system plugin ? What is your website address?
Mar 30, 2013 12:40 am by cruk
Hi Yana i have emailed you all of my information but you did not reply my ticket number is Ticket#: 17924862 Thanks Andy
Mar 30, 2013 9:57 pm by Yana
Dear Andy, I changed the GTranslate plugin order to -1 and disabled the Language code plugin.
Mar 30, 2013 11:34 pm by cruk
Hi Yana i sent you a reply by email.Thanks for your response. The gtranslate now works perfect on 1 domain but because I have multi store setup ( multiple domains all running from one ) only the main site translates which is a bit of a problem because my other domains say You don't have appropriate license. I'm now back to the free version again while I wait on your response.
Mar 31, 2013 7:29 pm by Yana
Hi, The GTranslate Pro license is for one domain name. If you want we can activate up to 5 subdomains.
Apr 1, 2013 12:58 am by cruk
Yana I sent you another reply email. I hope we can solve this as for now I must turn off the Pro version I paid for. I have explained in more detail how my site works. Thanks Andy
Apr 3, 2013 5:30 pm by cruk
Yana everything working well on both stores now :) Thank you so much for all your help. Greatly appreciated Andy
Apr 4, 2013 3:31 pm by Yana
You're welcome! I'm glad I could help you.