Forum Archive - Virtuemart Checkout Problem

Virtuemart Checkout Problem
Mar 12, 2013 7:03 am by sportnetwork
Hi, I use Gtranslate PRO (not the plugin version) for a while now... I got a problem, when i access to this page to checkout with translated pages : http://www.mysite.com/en/index.php?page ... Itemid=103 im redirected to this page : http://www.mysite.com/index.php?page=ch ... Itemid=103 It occur to all the checkout page... I have read many several posts on that subject here but still not find a solution... i have made the installation from general/readme.txt cause you told me to do (the plugin didnt work for me...) Also tried FOLLOW_LOCATION true but i got Open basedir error... Thank you for your help.
Re: Virtuemart Checkout Problem
Mar 13, 2013 2:59 pm by Yana
Hi, Please post your website address so I can check and understand what the problem is.
Mar 14, 2013 4:04 am by sportnetwork
Hi, I send you URL by PM. Thank you
Mar 15, 2013 2:11 pm by Yana
Thank you . I'll check it ASAP.
Mar 19, 2013 9:44 am by sportnetwork
Hi, update : Blank page when click on "order" Can you help on that case...its not just hurry ! Customers just cant order on my site...its an emergency ! Please try to checkout (with the account i gave you) in english and check what happen ! Thank you
Mar 20, 2013 4:58 pm by Yana
Hi, Please check your PM.
Apr 3, 2013 5:01 am by sportnetwork
HI, I dont want to post message here everyday but can i get support on this case please !!!! Thank you
Apr 4, 2013 4:00 pm by Yana
Hi, Please try to install th Joomla plugin version instead of the General.