Forum Archive - Problems with Gt PRO for WordPress

Problems with Gt PRO for WordPress
Jun 18, 2012 6:52 am by unicawebagency
I have some problems with Gt PRO for WordPress in internal pages http://www.agriturismocademonti.com/en/storia/
Re: Problems with Gt PRO for WordPress
Jun 18, 2012 7:15 am by Yana
Hi, There are some limitations on the number of characters you can translate per day. Over time everything will be translated but if you want to translate instantly you can dd ?force_translation=1 to the end of the URL and force the translation.
Jun 18, 2012 7:19 am by unicawebagency
Thanks but you can tell this limitation before purchase! How can I add this URL in my WP ?
Jun 18, 2012 7:26 am by Yana
There is 100.000 character daily limit. So every day 100KB of your site will be translated and cached. Here is an example: http://www.agriturismocademonti.com/en/ ... nslation=1
Jun 18, 2012 7:31 am by unicawebagency
How can add ?force_translation=1 string in automatic mode in my wordpress query?
Jun 18, 2012 7:35 am by Yana
You can change gtranslate config lines in your .htaccess # gtranslate config RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&force_translation=1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&force_translation=1 [L,QSA]
Jun 18, 2012 7:44 am by unicawebagency
Ok thanks, but there is a way for disable some translation words ? Ex. "Twitter" word
Jun 18, 2012 7:50 am by Yana
Yes, you can add class="notranslate" attribute. Here is an example <span class="notranslate">Twitter</span>
Jun 19, 2012 3:35 pm by unicawebagency
Why this error in all languages? http://www.agriturismocademonti.com/fr/ http://www.agriturismocademonti.com/gtranslate/info.php
Jun 19, 2012 3:37 pm by unicawebagency
Sorry now is perfect!
Jun 19, 2012 3:48 pm by unicawebagency
How can exclude some translations in the Wordpress post title? The <span class="notranslate"> solution don't works!
Jun 20, 2012 3:51 pm by Yana
Hi, It should work with any tag. Could you please provide some examples?
Jul 2, 2012 12:30 pm by miamiman
You can change gtranslate config lines in your .htaccess # gtranslate config RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&force_translation=1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&force_translation=1 [L,QSA] Hello Yana, Per your response at bugs-conflicts-t2284.html#p8874, I specifically asked you if it is necessary to add the "&force_translation=1" to the htaccess file and you said NO. Now according to the latest inquiry of June, you say, YES? I am still getting PARTIAL TRANSLATIONS, and have never gotten the issue entirely fixed. I add the "&force_translation" to the htaccess file; it works for a while then it stops. I don't put it in, and I only get partial translations on content created two/three months ago? Would you please solve this issue FINALLY?
Jul 2, 2012 3:31 pm by Yana
Hi, It is not necessary to add the "&force_translation=1" to the .htaccess file but if you have partial translation you can add it .
Aug 29, 2012 1:49 pm by unicawebagency
Hi how can exclude translation string in meta tag TITLE? <span class="notranslate"> don't work!
Aug 29, 2012 1:54 pm by Yana
Hi, No, unfortunately title is translated. You may consider upgrading to Enterprise version, where you can add class="notranslate" to your whole title tag.
Apr 8, 2013 12:47 pm by unicawebagency
By adding "?language_edit=1" in my URL anyone can edit my translation?
Apr 8, 2013 1:37 pm by Yana
Hi, No, it will prompt for password.