Forum Archive - GTranslate PRO and Joomsef

GTranslate PRO and Joomsef
Mar 26, 2013 7:27 pm by apeks
Yesterday I purchased GTranslate PRO from you I have Joomla 2.5.8 and SEF URLS are produced via JoomSEF 4.4.1 After installing your product as per your instructions I noticed that 404 errors were being generated whenever a language was selected. For example if I selection Italian then the page would redirect to my domain.com/it but produce a 404 error. If I disable the JoomSEF component then it all works fine. If I enable it again then back to 404 errors. Your information page states that your product does not experience conflicts with joomSEF, however GTranslate is clearly having a conflict with joomSEF. Do you have a fix for this? Many thanks, Adrian
Re: GTranslate PRO and Joomsef
Mar 27, 2013 4:42 pm by Yana
Dear Adrian, GTranslate works with JoomSEF. Please check the setting and try to change GTranslate and JoomSEF plugin order.
Mar 27, 2013 8:14 pm by apeks
I changed the order of the plugin, that did not make any difference. Please note all of the URLs of the pages in my site were renamed individually by me through Joomsef Manage SEF urls feature before installing Gtranslate plugin. For example my contact page is now called mydomain.com/contact.html When I say change the language in the dropdown to say dutch it produces a 404 error and the URL it goes to is mydomain.com/nl/contact.html Regards Adrian
Mar 27, 2013 8:23 pm by apeks
OK ..... more playing around with plugin order and seems I am getting somewhere now!
Mar 28, 2013 3:20 pm by Yana
Hi, Good to hear that! Please let me know if you have any questions.
Apr 9, 2013 2:48 am by apeks
Yana, For some reason my Gtranslate no longer works and now I get the message You don't have appropriate license for your http://www.mysite.com. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license or go back Why on earth would this suddenly occur?
Apr 9, 2013 3:25 am by apeks
Completely uninstalled and then reinstalled and working again. Concerned though that this may happen again. What could be the cause?
Apr 9, 2013 6:25 am by Yana
Hi, This can happen if your server has a temporary connection issue with our server. You can add ?verify_license=1 to the end of the URL to refresh the license manually.