Forum Archive - You don't have appropriate license for your....

You don't have appropriate license for your....
Apr 10, 2013 6:40 pm by ingmardevos
The PRO version of GTranslate suddenly stopped working on one of my client's websites: http://www.artak.nl. The error is: "You don't have appropriate license for your www.artak.nl. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license or go back." We bought a license on 14 December 2011. Could you please help us fixing this asap? Thanks in advance, Ingmar de Vos
Re: You don't have appropriate license for your....
Apr 10, 2013 7:52 pm by Yana
Hi, It seems you're blocking our IP address. Please contact your hosting provider and ask to whitelist our IP address ( 91.121.71.129).
Apr 11, 2013 6:04 pm by ingmardevos
Thanks Yana, I've contacted the support desk of the hosting provider. Best regards, Ingmar
Apr 11, 2013 9:07 pm by nikspino
What's happened on one of my sites? On www.federprivacy.it appeared: You don't have appropriate license for your www.federprivacy.it. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license or go back. But till now worked fine and I purchased a lifetime license! :evil: Site it can be displayed !!!!" Let me know please Nicola Bernardi
Apr 12, 2013 7:11 pm by Yana
Hi, Your license is active. I checked your website and getting 404 error. Please enable the plugin and try to add ?verify_license=1 to the end of the URL to refresh the license manually. This can happen if your server has a temporary connection issue with our server.
Apr 17, 2013 5:35 pm by ingmardevos
Hi Yana, I can confirm that whitelisting the IP works. Pretty weird that it just started happening this week though, but obviously the webhoster must have blocked the IP. Thank you, Ingmar de Vos
Apr 18, 2013 10:14 am by Yana
Hi, Thank you for the information.