Forum Archive - Have not received Gtranslate Pro or any instructions

Have not received Gtranslate Pro or any instructions
Apr 11, 2013 5:21 pm by aguardia
Hello, Yesterday i paid for the gtranslate Pro, i have not received no zip file, or any instructions of how to implement the Gtranslate Pro. i am working on a wordpress web page and i have currently the free version, in the options of the free version, there is a checkbox to work with the pro version, but it assumes that i have not purchased it, and i did. I have not product key or file to validate my purchase nor i have anything to make it work. please help me. Sincerelly, Ana
Re: Have not received Gtranslate Pro or any instructions
Apr 11, 2013 5:51 pm by Yana
Hi, If you can send me your paypal email address I 'll check it. You can find the instructions here https://gtranslate.io/docs
Apr 12, 2013 4:12 pm by PAlridR
Hi, I have same problem and not received my GTranslate Pro for joomla. I sent you my email with your contact form... Regards
Apr 12, 2013 7:47 pm by Yana
Hi, Have you checked your spam folder? Just sent it again.
Apr 14, 2013 4:19 pm by PAlridR
Yes of course I checked spam folder... I could complete my order with new email but I still have received nothing since 2 days (24h announced)!
Apr 14, 2013 11:35 pm by Yana
Hi, Please send me another email address. May be there is a problem with your email address.
Apr 15, 2013 4:35 pm by PAlridR
Ok, I finally received your file ! Thanks
Apr 16, 2013 8:26 am by Yana
You're welcome!