Forum Archive - GTranslate Pro license Problem

GTranslate Pro license Problem
Apr 14, 2013 2:00 pm by rcosta
Hello, after installation it gave me the following: You don't have appropriate license for domain name. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license. I already try add ?verify_license=1 at end of the URL but still does not work. Debug File: * About to connect() to license.gtranslate.net port 80 (#0) * Trying 91.121.71.129... * connected * Connected to license.gtranslate.net (91.121.71.129) port 80 (#0) > POST / HTTP/1.1 Host: license.gtranslate.net Accept: */* Content-Length: 363 Expect: 100-continue Content-Type: multipart/form-data; boundary=----------------------------c3ccf29e266f < HTTP/1.1 100 Continue < HTTP/1.1 200 OK < Server: nginx/1.2.6 < Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 13:36:53 GMT < Content-Type: text/html < Content-Length: 128 < Connection: keep-alive < * Connection #0 to host license.gtranslate.net left intact * Closing connection #0 I need clarification on how to obtain a valid license for the plugin GTranslate Pro. Regards RCosta
Re: GTranslate Pro license Problem
Apr 14, 2013 11:37 pm by Yana
Hi, Please check your firewall setting. Ask your hosting provider to whitelist our server address.
Apr 15, 2013 2:32 pm by rcosta
IN GTranslate Pro FAQ "What are the server requirements?" NOTHING IS SAID ABOUT OPEN A HOLE IN SERVER CLIENT FIREWALL TO WHITELIST YOU SERVER ADRESS. I AM MY HOSTING PROVIDER, AND I RUN THIS DOMAIN IN VPS, IS THERE A WAY TO MAKE THIS WORK ON VPS :?: PLEASE CLARIFY ME: :idea: IF MY SERVER LOST CONNECTION TO YOUR SERVER OR YOUR SERVER IS UNREACHABLE I SIMPLY HAVE THE SITE DOWN? GTranslate Pro FAQ "What are the server requirements?" PHP ionCube Loader - if you don't have it ask your hosting provider to enable it for you PHP Curl library - default for the most hosts PHP JSON library - default for PHP 5 >= 5.2.0 PHP SOAP client if you are going to use Bing Translator - default for the most hosts Apache mod_rewrite or equivalent (IIRF or ISAPI_rewrite for IIS servers)
Apr 16, 2013 9:07 am by rcosta
Still waiting for a response. There is not any kind of restriction on the firewall for your IP. I paid for a plugin that does not working. This is simply a fraud, no one can be dependent on the response from your server. As I can read the various comments, the sites no longer work because of a malfunction of your server and your plugin, causing great loss of traffic. I appreciate an answer, to me clarify if I will send a plugin fully functional and does not depend on the connection to another server or if I will return my money back. I am very displeased with this whole situation especially with the lack of information on the running and requirements of the plugin.
Apr 18, 2013 8:44 am by Yana
Dear RCosta, Your license is active. Can you please check and let me know if the problem persists?
May 1, 2013 1:25 pm by rcosta
The problem with the license is solved. But Know the translations has stoped. Please check what the problem is. Regards RCosta
May 1, 2013 2:32 pm by Yana
Hi, If you can see limit.txt in the gtranslat/cache folder delete it. Also try to enable debug mode and check debug.txt file.
May 2, 2013 7:09 pm by rcosta
Hello, Everytime that i delete limit.txt the file is writen again with same value 1367513883. Increase the value is not making any diference. The file debug.txt is not to be written and i have the debug mode enable. The translation still not working. This application must function flawlessly and without limitations otherwise want nothing of it. It is a waste of time.
May 2, 2013 8:52 pm by Yana
Hi, If you can send me access info I can check the settings. You can try to force translations by adding ?force_translation=1
May 3, 2013 8:16 am by rcosta
My settings are perfectly correct, there is nothing wrong with the installation. I already checked. I did a fresh installation of the application and the problem is on your side. The application checks the license file license.dat and writes perfectly, then writes the file limit.txt and takes a long time to display the translated page. How not to get any response from your server just write the translations of the terms that were previously translated. And the problem is not the amount of information stored in the cache folder because I deleted all the information stored there. Your server must keep any information about the amount of data that my server already translate and not allow any more translation. I ask again to fix what where ever its wrong with your server and put the application function flawlessly and without limitations otherwise want nothing of it.
May 3, 2013 9:30 am by Yana
Hi, I noticed that you installed the GTranslate Joomla system plugin version and the general version at the same time which is not correct. You should uninstall one of them. Please uninstall the general version and leave only the system plugin. If you delete cache it will start to translate again. It's usually slow in the first run but when your site is translated and the translations are cached it will be almost the same speed as your website is. GTranslate doesn't translate cached text again. Our server shouldn't keep the information about the translated cache. It keeps the license information. Please correct the settings and it will work properly.
May 3, 2013 10:09 am by rcosta
Hello, I only have installed module gtranslate and system plugin gtranslate pro, nothing more. Already uninstalled module gtranslate and everything looks the same to me. Continues to translate only certain parts of pages. The problem remain.
May 3, 2013 10:21 am by Yana
Dear RCosta, There is no need to uninstall the free module. It is responsible for the language selector. You will need to uninstall GTranslate Pro General which is in the root directory and leave only the system plugin. If you can send me access info I can correct the settings.
May 4, 2013 1:06 am by rcosta
Hello, I already delete the folder gtranslate in root directory, and set in system plugin /gtranslate/cache and /gtranslate/cache/XX folders permissions to 777. Recall that the first step of the installation is "Copy gtranslate folder to your www root (public_html or httpdocs) directory. If you are using FTP set transfer type to BINARY it's IMPORTANT!" Now i have debug.txt but is not saving any translation: * About to connect() to translate.google.com port 80 (#0) * Trying 173.194.70.138... * connected * Connected to translate.google.com (173.194.70.138) port 80 (#0) > GET /translate_a/t?client=a&text=android%2C+free%2C+download%2C+applications%2C+tablet%2C+phone%2C+games%2C+market%2C+apps%2C+store&tl=ru&sl=en HTTP/1.1 User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 Host: translate.google.com Accept: */* < HTTP/1.1 302 Found < Cache-Control: private < Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 < Location: http://www.google.com/sorry/?continue=h ... %26sl%3Den < Content-Length: 453 < Date: Sat, 04 May 2013 01:00:32 GMT < Server: GFE/2.0 < * Connection #0 to host translate.google.com left intact * Closing connection #0 Request: client=a&text=android%2C+free%2C+download%2C+applications%2C+tablet%2C+phone%2C+games%2C+market%2C+apps%2C+store&tl=ru&sl=en Response: <HTML><HEAD><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=utf-8"> <TITLE>302 Moved</TITLE></HEAD><BODY> <H1>302 Moved</H1> The document has moved <A HREF="http://www.google.com/sorry/?continue=http://translate.google.com/translate_a/t%3Fclient%3Da%26text%3Dandroid%252C%2Bfree%252C%2Bdownload%252C%2Bapplications%252C%2Btablet%252C%2Bphone%252C%2Bgames%252C%2Bmarket%252C%2Bapps%252C%2Bstore%26tl%3Dru%26sl%3Den">here</A>. </BODY></HTML> * About to connect() to translate.google.com port 80 (#0) * Trying 173.194.70.138... * connected * Connected to translate.google.com (173.194.70.138) port 80 (#0) > GET /translate_a/t?client=a&text=Android+Games%2C+android+apps+and+android+themes.+Download+the+best+free+android+games+for+android+tablet+or+android+phone.+Free+apps+from+android+market.+Download+Applications+to+your+mobile+phones+and+tablets%2C+daily+updates.+Download+right+now%21&tl=ru&sl=en HTTP/1.1 User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 Host: translate.google.com Accept: */* Regards
May 4, 2013 2:15 am by rcosta
Hello Without root gtranslate folder the plugin does not work. Regards
May 4, 2013 4:28 pm by rcosta
Hi in debug file i found GTRANSLATE 302 ERROR. Plugin version gtranslate_v3.141592 Need a reply, how to fix this. Regards
May 4, 2013 9:22 pm by Yana
Hi, Did you remove .htaccess rules? for the plugin version there is no need to add the rules. They are only for GTranslate General version.
May 5, 2013 7:38 am by rcosta
Hello I did remove .htacess rules and plugin still not working. Give me 302 error on debug file. < HTTP/1.1 302 Found < Cache-Control: private < Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 < Location: http://www.google.com/sorry/?continue=h ... %26sl%3Den < Content-Length: 340 < Date: Sun, 05 May 2013 07:54:39 GMT < Server: GFE/2.0 regards
May 5, 2013 8:10 am by rcosta
Hi I had to turn off the plugin is trying to translate the initial pages of the site and how it is not working right takes too long to load the page. Wait for reply to close this subject today.
May 6, 2013 9:32 am by Yana
Hi, I cannot check the settings without access information. i can see you uninstalled the system plugin version. I checked the debug log for the general version and it is working. Here is the log info. Response: {"sentences":[{"trans":"Разгневанных Гран Run","orig":"Angry Gran Run","translit":"Razgnevannykh Gran Run","src_translit":""}],"src":"en","server_time":19} * About to connect() to www.androidfreedownload.net port 80 (#0)
May 6, 2013 10:47 am by rcosta
Hello, Yes, uninstall system plugin because it is not working, it fires the size of error log of apache. Apache log file was 200GB!?!? was to be untenable. System plugin is out of the question, is not even working. It was causing delays on loading of original pages of the site. General plugin its working with the 302 error that i send you, that I assumed to be any problem connecting to your server. This plugin worked fine for 2 weeks and stopped working for a week ago. I turn off this too because its taking 40s to try to translate a single page. Know you made some changes for this work, * About to connect() to www.androidfreedownload.net port 80 (#0) * Trying 178.238.229.70... * connected * Connected to www.androidfreedownload.net (178.238.229.70) port 80 (#0) > GET /android-games HTTP/1.1 User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.31 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/26.0.1410.64 Safari/537.31 Host: www.androidfreedownload.net Accept: */* Cookie: __utma=21356267.1577996761.1365863377.1367796587.1367834923.49; __utmb=21356267.2.10.1367834923; __utmc=21356267; __utmz=21356267.1366646245.19.3.utmcsr=google|utmccn=(organic)|utmcmd=organic|utmctr=(not%20provided) < HTTP/1.1 200 OK < Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 08:11:02 GMT < Server: Apache/2.2.15 < X-Powered-By: PHP/5.3.3 < P3P: CP="NOI ADM DEV PSAi COM NAV OUR OTRo STP IND DEM" < Cache-Control: no-cache < Pragma: no-cache < Set-Cookie: edf0359d96704bbed0c2f1a2d2b19661=vckri5mapi41mallbo72n4hh86; path=/ < Vary: Accept-Encoding < Cache-Control: public,must-revalidate < last-modified: Thu May 6 00:32:50 EDT 2012 < Transfer-Encoding: chunked < Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8 < * Connection #0 to host www.androidfreedownload.net left intact * Closing connection #0 Know i'm getting the translation, want to see for how long. I still say that the settings are correct, there is not much to configure. As had your service working properly I will not have problems. Regards
May 6, 2013 11:42 am by Yana
Hi, The plugin version should work properly. I will need to check the settings to understand what the problem is. As to the general version sometimes it may stop translating to not exceed the limits set by Google. The limit.txt is intended for saving the translation traffic. It has a timestamp in it and it expires. If you wait, it will expire and the translation process will continue. You can delete limit.txt which is in the gtranslate cache folder and try again. It seems you deleted debug.log but I checked 2 hours ago Response: {"sentences":[{"trans":"Разгневанных Гран Run","orig":"Angry Gran Run","translit":"Razgnevannykh Gran Run","src_translit":""}],"src":"en","server_time":19} * About to connect() to www.androidfreedownload.net port 80 (#0)
May 6, 2013 12:16 pm by rcosta
Hello Please check debug file know, translations stoped again. Delete limit.txt is not having any effect. So how long I have to wait for the translations working again? regards.
May 6, 2013 1:22 pm by Yana
Hi, It seems google banned your IP address. You need to wait.
Sep 22, 2014 2:35 pm by Yoodownload
I use GTranslate Pro without any problem.
Dec 19, 2015 5:58 pm by mayasim
having same bug problem in translating here apkcrush*com
Dec 19, 2015 6:32 pm by Edvard
Hi, I cannot confirm that you are using Pro version. You do not have a license. Thanks!