Forum Archive - GTranslate translaition problem

GTranslate translaition problem
Apr 15, 2013 1:50 pm by linciuga
Greetings i purchased Gtranslate enterprise. I have some problem with editing translation. I have Lithuanian English and Russian language. My website main language is Lithuanian and i whant to edit Russian Translation becouse some words are not correctly translated. But when i add ?language_edit=1 my website just refresh and i dont see any pencil icon so i ciuld edit and another question i dont know where i need to add dns setup. Could you please help me to fix with translate edit problem and with dns setup. P.s using latest joomla version
Re: GTranslate translaition problem
Apr 16, 2013 8:09 am by Yana
Hi, Can you please send me your website address?
Apr 16, 2013 9:11 am by linciuga
Hi, Can you please send me your website address? sent you a pm
Apr 16, 2013 11:25 am by Yana
Hi, You should create CNAME records to point to our server. Please login to your hosting control panel end create CNAME records in your DNS zone editor page. Here is the documentation https://gtranslate.io/docs/58-gtranslat ... umentation Please let me know if you have any questions.
Apr 18, 2013 10:30 am by linciuga
ok i added cname but still when i add this ?language_edit=1 i cannot translate manualy . And know when i click another languge know it doesnt translate att all
Apr 18, 2013 11:03 am by Yana
Hi, I checked your subdomain with nslookup tool. It doesn't point to our server. If you can send me your hosting access info I can correct the settings.