Forum Archive - Original Site

Original Site
Apr 28, 2013 2:06 am by cnickerson
My Site uses JomSocial. Users speak both English and Spanish. First Question. When I click on the English flag, not all of the JomSocial posts are translated into English from Spanish. What's wrong? Second question. How do I get the page back to original without making the user refresh the page?
Re: Original Site
Apr 29, 2013 11:32 am by Yana
Hi, Which version of GTranslate you installed (Pro or Free)? For the GTranslate Pro version there is an option for mixed language content "Detect Main Language" . Can you post your website address , so I can check and understand what the problem is? In order to switch between the languages you should use the language selector .