Forum Archive - Edit icon is displayed word by word !

Edit icon is displayed word by word !
Apr 30, 2013 12:43 pm by Repitol
Hi, I cannot edit languages on my website with pro licence. When I add &language_edit=1 to the URL, text icon editing is displayed word by word (on the web page I have edit icon and add to cart icon for every word). So I have to edit first word, save, second word, etc... It makes me mad ! How can I fix it ? Thanks.
Re: Edit icon is displayed word by word !
May 1, 2013 2:58 pm by Yana
Hi, You cannot edit whole page at once but you will be able to edit the text paragraph by paragraph. Please check the source code . may be you are using too many html tags for example <i>word1</i><b>woed2</b><div>word3</div> <span>word3<span> try to change the code like this <span>word1 word2 word3 word4</span>
May 2, 2013 8:32 am by Repitol
Hi, ok with that fix, problem went from a copy/paste from word. But template is broken when I display translation in Virtuemart. Eg : product details. Footer goes at the top of the page, text goes after the limits of main content (and I have no way to contrain it), every drop-down choices are displayed, etc. Template for Joomla 1.5 was made with Artisteer. Any idea ?
May 2, 2013 11:37 am by Yana
Hi, You need to check your website for html validation errors and try to fix at least end tag errors. You can use http://validator.w3.org to check your website .