Forum Archive - Licenses

Licenses
May 9, 2013 8:24 am by pelican
Hello, on August 2011, I purchased 2 licenses for our sites pelican.gr and santorini-sailing.gr . On August 4th, 2011, you had sent to us the files gtranslate_santorini-sailing.gr.zip and gtranslate_pelican.gr.zip which we did not installed due to technical problems encountered. Unfortunately, I cannot find them now, so can you please send them again to us? Also, do they still work and we can also apply any updates to them now? Thank you.
Re: Licenses
May 9, 2013 3:54 pm by Yana
Hi, I'll check the license and send the package.
Oct 12, 2015 10:29 am by pelican
Hello again. We were unable to use those licenses we had purchased. Is there any chance we can still use them now? And if its possible can u tell me what licenses these are exactly? I am asking now because i started working as a technical support here and this issue has to be fixed. Thanks in advance!
Oct 12, 2015 1:47 pm by Yana
Hi, we do not sell Pro version. If you want we can upgrade your licenses to the Enterprise version. You can pay the difference and we will activate your licenses for one year. I have sent you PM with payment info. Please check.