Forum Archive - My site has stopped translating

My site has stopped translating
May 12, 2013 2:24 am by shawneo
I have no idea why my Joomla site has stopped working with your gtranslate. I have made no changes to it recently. can you please take a look at it and tell me what you recomend? I have the Gtranslate pro version. www.foreignpartners.net
Re: My site has stopped translating
May 12, 2013 9:41 pm by Yana
HI, Please check your .htaccess rules. RewriteEngine On # gtranslate config RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA]
May 13, 2013 11:22 am by shawneo
thanks for the reply. I added this to htaccess rules and I had my server hosting look at it. They said everything is well server side and htaccess yet the problem still remains. The translated pages are stalling and showing "no data received errors" https://foreignpartners.net/zh-CN/ Can you please advice so i can get this going asap. Let me know if you want joomla backend access for a closer look. Thanks! Shawn
May 13, 2013 7:43 pm by Yana
Hi, Please check gtranslate cache folders. You should be able to find folders for all languages. If you can send me access info I'll check the settings.