Forum Archive - Possible problem with the CDN OVH in Enterprise version

Possible problem with the CDN OVH in Enterprise version
May 14, 2013 9:34 am by lokoman
Greetings I am trying to integrate this CDN for images and some scripts on my web http://flashgames312.com/ on the last occasion that I try to integrate it appeared the following problem: > Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable. > Please try again later. > > If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details. > > Faithfully yours, nginx. this problem only existed for subdomains such as: http://it.flashgames312.com/ I see that your cache server also uses nginx and not really if the problem is by CNAME component, or is otherwise OVH thing, I'm back on again the CDN service in the next few hours and I'll see some result on that, if for the moment think that can cause some confusion CNAME to CDN I would appreciate comment.
Re: Possible problem with the CDN OVH in Enterprise version
May 14, 2013 1:33 pm by Edvard
Hi, You will see the error when we are not able to connect to your original website from our network to deliver translation. If you are having issues with that, let us know, so we can investigate. If the issue will be on our side we will fix it, otherwise you will need to contact your hosting provider for a resolution. Thanks!
May 14, 2013 1:36 pm by lokoman
No, the error must have given him was the other question, now it seems that the cdn already running.
May 14, 2013 3:08 pm by Yana
Thank you for the information.