Forum Archive - Warning: Creating default object from empty value....

Warning: Creating default object from empty value....
May 27, 2013 10:03 pm by FerryTO
Hi I have just put G-Translate Pro on a new account and it works perfectly but the first time you access a page the user gets quite a few lines with the following at the top of the page:- Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/railsave/public_html/gtranslate/translate.php on line 232 This only happens the first time a page is accessed after which it pulled from cache so it is not a major problem but is there any setting I can use to disable these Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/railsave/public_html/gtranslate/translate.php on line 232 warning / error messages? Many thanks Paul
Re: Warning: Creating default object from empty value....
May 28, 2013 2:01 pm by Edvard
Hi, I think that you use PHP 5.4 and that error is very common in PHP 5.4, please disable display_errors in PHP and you will be fine.